Latest VIX backup...Ten?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 780 times. The last Post () by philmein.

• Wondering if you will be doing a latest build VIX backup image soon for the solo2?

I wiped my box and Build 683 doesn't online update to the latest anymore. :(

Thanks

• If you are having issues and not too sure , download the latest copy and flash your box but , before that backup your settings , when your box reboots after being flashed ,and after the the resolution and language settings youll get prompted to use the restore wizard and be asked about settings and plugins restore them, this will put all your settings as it was on the new build , if it doesnt update in the future after this then you can look further into it , but this should get you going the easy way

Steve

• If you are using the latest tb vix backup solo 2 replace metrix HD skin with the standard HD night skin then upgrade fix to latest version.

Then you can put metrix hd back on
    Had a similar issue updating this worked for me

• Ok I've managed to build a similar image from the ground up with the metrix skin & ocram picons, takes a bit tweaking to get it right but got there in the end. cheers for all your help. :)

• Stevejo I had a similar issue to op vix would not update after numerous attempts I changed skin to default fix one and update worked I think it had something to do with what the update contained because I have updated since without changing skins beforehand.

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!