PKT_GM7162_E2_HYPERION_v2_flash_28E backup image

There are 23 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 8,555 times. The last Post () by gemelli47.

• hi, when i flash this image on my alien2 i use the spark upgrade plugin it boots, boot pic comes up then goes into boot loop. iv tried dloading image again incase it was somehow curropt but still does the same.. any ideas? thanks

• thats what happend to me when first loaded it turned out to be settings it loads 1080p my tv is old samsung plasma 720p. so didnt show pic showed bootlogo then thats it i had to use my other tv to change settings bit of a pain put it shorted it out.

• thats what happend to me when first loaded it turned out to be settings it loads 1080p my tv is old samsung plasma 720p. so didnt show pic showed bootlogo then thats it i had to use my other tv to change settings bit of a pain put it shorted it out.

Was yours looping as well? Massive pain to change tv's... Is the image worth it?

• only way was to change tv tryed tru pc but wouldnt let me control box as image before was hdmu. it is a good image.

Yeah I'm on hdmu at the min but certain channels freeze, it's not the line coz it works fine in another boxes. I don't get why the 1080/720 would put the box into loop? I understand it wouldn't show pic but how come loop?

I know this is cheeky but any chance you could do me a back up of yours were the setting has been changed? 

• what to do is load image now use firefox browser type your box ip in address bar openwebif should open click remote and you can change settings make sure you click the green button once 720p as been sellected your tv will show pic i have tryed this and works if you have use openwebif with anyother firmware make sure you delate history on pc first.

• I don't think the box will stay on long enough to be honest as I say it is in boot loop so connection will keep being cut off won't it?

• I've got pkt on now but want scooter bk up for auto boutique ect... U think if I try his back up now it may work?

We'll that didn't work lol

• on the image i have its not in the plugins availible to download, iv managed to ftp the auto boutique/auto res/auto volume... just struggling with picons now lol

• hi guys
    i have loaded image it says bbc on dispay but no picture how do i get picture
    ps. using scart

what i add to do was use pc. type your box ip in address bar and webif will open click on remote on screen and do things from there i use firefox connect everytime. this image is set at 1080p so unless your tv as 1080p will not show channel till you change settings my tv only does 720p so i allso go down this route.

• well, after trying numerous images including HDMU this one is buy far the best image around. Thanks scooter for your work on this

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

• Anybody got autotimer working on this? If so a link to a working plugin would be much appreciated! Thanks

• didnt think you needed a plugin well i dont and i can goto cross epg and press record etc on auto timer and works

Viewing As A Guest? Register And See More

Gigablue Hd Quad User

If You Like My Post Them Please Hit The Like Button :)

Please Remember To Read The Forum Rules To Avoid A Warning/Ban

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!