got original duo :)

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 460 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• how to reflash with new image looking to try new galaxy BH.....and a vix image can any of you guys tell me were to get them and can it be flash through dcc
    got the box of brother inlaw who got an ultimo last week cost me £280 he had it about 3months so hope i got it at a fair price

• How stupid do you think people on this forum are ?.

you said in a post this evening your receiver was a clone, ( and on another forum too by the way ) when you were told that clones were not supported you made another thread without mentioning the clone word, and now those are closed you make a thread saying it's a original ??.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• hokuspokus74

Being honest with you now - you are wasting your time at the minute. Maybe if you waited a bit (a fair bit!) longer then we might have given you the benefit of the doubt that you now have an original receiver. As it stands I think your best bet is to actually buy an original receiver, but take in to account that as pheonix pointed out we are not stupid - or look elsewhere for help, or look at the information already available and hope that it works with your clone - but bear in mind that it might not because it is a clone. I am sure you can find out the information you are looking for if you actually looked for it rather than asking for it to be pointed out to you. The information you want is out there, so regardless of clone or not - you really should search before asking - you will save a lot of time.

again - thread closed.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!