Newbie need help for setting Giga blue 800 HD ue

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 600 times. The last Post () by sammyano.

• hi everyone, I ve bought a Giga blue 800 HD ue yesterday and I wanted to use it as a cline for *** uk.im a newbie to all this and I would like to know the step by step settings.do I have to flash it?how can I install enigma 2 and cccam 2.0.11 ?how can I know what kind of firmware I have on it?basically I want to know everything :red:

• Hello - first you have to decide which image you want on it, my came with openMpis by default.
    Steps for flashing -
    format (USB) flash drive in FAT32 with smallest block-size
    extract Image to flash drive and make sure that the whole directory structure (Gigablue\<boxtyp>) was extracted
    safely remove flash drive
    unplug power cord from box and plug flash drive into rear USB port
    plug in power cord
    You will have to press OK Button (covered under the flap and not the on on your remote!!) when display promts: Solo,SE: "CONF" or UE,Quad: "Image found, confirm with OK"
    while flashing your LED flashes purpil. Additionaly your box displays Solo,SE: "LOAD" "E0000-E0100" or on UE,Quad: "flashing in progress"
    Be patient, flashing takes a while ( Solo: ca. 30 min. SE,UE,Quad: ca 3 min. )
    when finisched box reboots automaticly
    you are done

For the rest just press the blue button > plugin as download what ever you require.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!