Vu Ultimo - BH2.02 Rev E - FTP Unavailable

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,109 times. The last Post () by rojer.

• Hi,

I wonder if you can please help me. I have restored a full system backup for the above receiver. All is fine, except that when I try to update either Setup HD Glass 16 or Glass System Utility, a message that "Sorry FTP is unavailable at the moment, check your internet connection or firewall settings".

Updating the installed TS Panel to 7.2 has worked OK. Am I correct in assuming that the FTP sites may be "down" and hence the error message is being received?

Many thanks in advance, for all your help.

With kind regards.

• If you are trying to update using any update facility on the skins, and you know you are connected to the Internet then yes you can probably assume that the server that hosts the updates is down.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• This has happened to me on all versions of 202 image i have duo 202 a202d 202e will not download anything for me from blackhole panel but only on this 202 image just thought id add
    Regards

Vu Solo2 1.1m dish from 42e-30w

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!