Two different shares

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 540 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• I'm reading my UK card along with a Nagra share I'm receiving from someone else in Oscam. I'm able to view the channels from my share on a client receiver but not the Nagra share I'm receiving from some one else. In Oscam its says both as connected successfully but only my card clears.

Any ideas where I might be going wrong? I have posted my configs below.

• http://linuxsat-support.com/os…using-camd3-protocol.html

Have a look at the above - Never used this protocol - but is there any reason why you are using camd3 protocol? - if you use newcamd protocol then you can add something like this in oscam.conf

Code
    [newcamd]
    port = 20000@0963:000000;20001@0B00:000000
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    keepalive = 1

change caid:ident for each card to suit - I assume you are only trying to share 2 cards to client - any more then you might want to use CCcam protocol

in oscam.user, create 2 user accounts - one for each card, and ensure that the group you are using is the group of the corresponding card in oscam.server reader settings.

You can then connect to client with 2 nlines, one for each account you created in oscam.user.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!