Deciding on an upgrade box

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 728 times. The last Post () by Sandman.

• I have owned my Openbox x3 for about 12 months now and think its time for an upgrade, This was my first box and am ok with uploading the channel lists etc and getting channels working via USB drive but I don't want to upgrade to a box I will never get my head around...
    Would like a HD box and with the ability to record etc...maybe some appz etc would be good...

So what box should I go onto next that wont confuse me too much to setup :trbtjrjq:

Thanks

• Have a look at a Vu+ Duo riddlesden8....you should be able to pick up a second hand one for something around the £150 mark now the Duo 2 is out!

You can add an internal or external HDD or indeed stream and read / write programmes from your network pc etc...

Great box, very easy to use, no major learning curve and it outputs an excellent SD and HD picture!

• It does look like a very nice box after owning the openbox x3....I am in the USA at the end of this month I wonder if I may pick one up a bit cheaper over there?

• It does look like a very nice box after owning the openbox x3....I am in the USA at the end of this month I wonder if I may pick one up a bit cheaper over there?

You wouldn't get a Vu+ box cheap in the states tbh...they're Korean and they're much more popular in Europe!

You could buy a load of decent US items, sell them when you get back and buy a Vu+ box with the profit though?! :moneygrubber:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!