White card won't clear

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 782 times. The last Post () by wadey1457.

• Hi all, I'm using two cards that I alternate as and when they need updating but one of them has stopped clearing when I put it in dm500 after its updated ,but the other one works every time, got a mate who's having similar problems any one any ideas?

• Need more info about your setup, What cams, configs you are using.. Has the card been back in the s k y box at any time ?

Dm500 clone image off here sly uk Oscam cccam, been fine for long time now all of a sudden it won't clear one of the 2 cards that I alternate when I put one back in original box to update

I put cards back in originals every 2 months or so to update, exact same problem with my mates and his will only read one of the 3 cards he has in his household

Can't be a config issue if it reads one of the cards surely?

• Have you not read about the new sly pairing methods that have been posted all over this forum over the last few months?

Possibly not by the sounds of it, but if you have updated your cards in an original sly receiver, then you have probably been affected by this issue.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!