conflict warning on recording how to stop

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 943 times. The last Post () by radicaldoc.

• My DU Solo2 with VIX keeps popping up on screen saying it has a conflict. what happened from the start is the wife wanted to record tipping point celeb so i told it to record the series but afterwards it kept coming up on screen say it had a conflict at say 22.30 on wed. so i deleted the timer for it but it's now 3 days later and it is still coming up with a conflict warning even though i have deleted it from timer list. i have been through all the recording menu but cannot find anything related to this does anyone have any idea how i sort it. the wife is getting a little annoyed with the new box LOL...Help...!!!!

• Did you use autotimer for this recording? If so you will need to delete the autotimer entry as well as the normal timer entry, otherwise when it polls it will set up the recording again.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!