C-line for spiderbox

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,879 times. The last Post () by Prophet.

• Hi,
    I hope this is the right section for this!
    I have been doing a lot of reading around this subject and I am looking to get into using CCCAM.
    I notice a lot of people are asking for your c-line so you can connect to them and share.
    How do you set up your own c-line on the spiderbox so you can send this to people to share cards?

I hope this makes sense!

• Unfortunately the spiderbox like he openbox is only a ccam client and can not be used as a ccam server!

However you still have options..

If you have an old pc lying around the place you could turn it into a debian or ubuntu server!

Or buy a cheap box that will act as a server, eg dm500s!

Any more ifo just ask! :top:

• So does this mean that I can not share I can only leech from others, if I dont buy a DM500 or set up an old PC (dont think I can do either of these).
    Is that the same for NewCamD?
    Is a pay server the only way to go if I dont know anyone willing to share?
    Thanks for your help m8.

• Is a pay server the only way to go if I dont know anyone willing to share?

We dont condone payservers of any type on here m8, post in the free section if your after shares or in local section if you have a card!!!!

Mutz

Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Payserver is not the way to go mate! Payservers are scum m8 and could end up getting you in trouble!

If you have a card you can share it through Newcamd but that is limited to be honest!

As you can only share you card and no other hops to 10 clients at max...

• I didnt want to go down the pay server route as I have read so many bad things about people getting ripped off.
    Can you combine the 2 CCCAM and Newcamd?
    Say I share a card with a peer who has access to CCCAM, they give me a c-line and we share that way?

• I do have a basic UK HD card (entertainment pack).
    I though the spiderbox would act like a peer2peer sharing (my mistake! but I am learning!).
    Unless people are really generous and are willing to share without any return I think that this may be a no go.

• Well like you could share your s*y card for another through newcamd but thats kinda awkward and wouldn't really be feasible for others...

I would advise the pc or cheap server route mate..

I picked up a dm500 cheap as i was stuck in the same boat as you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!