Cant seem to get both tuners working?

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 836 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• Hi,

Was wondering if anyone can help me please? I cant seem to get both tuners working on my box. If I select 1 channel on the nbox and then use another device such as Dreamdroid to select another channel, the box changes channel rather than using the second tuner. Ive only got one reader configured in my oscam.server file - is this correct?

Other than that I haven't a clue why its not working?? Thanks

• If you are using hyperion it will only have one tuner set up by default - think from memory you need to go in to blue panel then settings and it is one of the options there

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• probably something to to with the client app you are using then - there are options you need to configure so it knows you are on a twin tuner reciever.

• probably something to to with the client app you are using then - there are options you need to configure so it knows you are on a twin tuner reciever.

Do you mean the Android app? Is it possible to test from the box end both tuners are working? I tried to record something last night but it came up with a message there was no hard drive or it hasn't been configured (that'll be my next task:)) Thanks

• Just to update, its the box.... I unplugged one tuner "Tuner 2" and the box wouldn't clear anything, as soon as I plug tuner 2 back in its clearing but still only 1 channel at a time. I tried to record (managed to get the HDD initialised) and as soon as I switch channels it stops recording, again this is an indication its only using 1 tuner.

Can anyone help please?

• the tuners are inverted - tuner 2 is tuner 1 in software and vice versa -if you have two feeds one in each tuner both 28.2e set tuner A (which relates to 2 on the back of your receiver) to 28.2e - and then set tuner b to "equal to tuner A". To try out both tuners and feeds try disabling each tuner one by one so you have one tuner working - and trying each feed in each tuner and make a note of how it all works. As for the client app, from memory, you may need to disable zapping for it to work in a 2 tuner setup.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!