Vip took a walk

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 480 times. The last Post () by musogeek.

• where IS my VIP Status has gone i paid for it had it exactly a week now i don't have it so can't see my post. VIP For life it said????
    Oh and i can't send messages to admin as it says his box is full so none can be sent...
    Any ideas Admin ???

• Calm down mate, its probably just an oversight for which the team at Linuxsat are only to happy to appologise for. I'll send admin an email and i'm sure it will get sorted out quite quickly.

If you have any further issues you can PM any moderator, super moderator or admin and we can look into any issue that may arise.

I hope this is satisfactory to you.

Nano

• Would it be possible for you to post your transaction Id from the paypal transaction please? It will make it a lot easier for Admin find out what has happened.

fI7WHhv.png

Please click on the "Like" :thumbup: button if you find the information and support posted on the forum helpful.

• It all seems that your VIP status has now been sorted so i will now close the thread.

Please remember if you cannot get hold of admin, ask a moderator as we know where the admin staff are hiding beer10

Nano

• Yep remember that some of us have real world normal jobs so it is not always possible to react straight away - I got back from work to this and a few other PMs as per:sheep:

Not sure what happened but glad you are back to normal and apologies for thisbeer10

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!