Bt Sports

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,649 times. The last Post () by canthackit.

• beg to differ bud, clears fine under cccam.

i agree with you for cccam but what i notice that it freezes quite a few times....is there a way of adjusting one's receiver setting so that it stops freezing.....

• i agree with you for cccam but what i notice that it freezes quite a few times....is there a way of adjusting one's receiver setting so that it stops freezing.....

Are you talking clears with cccam as a client or server , if for server clearing to avoid issues use oscam , if client cccam you should have no issues unless they are server /connection related

• so a server which has only cccam will clear bt sports. the cccam file has the boxkey in it
    however nothing clearing on mates end maybe they have not switched me on yet. lol
    but if oscam is required then need to setup the server with this config etc, so it clears for everyone

hope this makes sense

• i get it free via bt employee service, so not sure if hooked up stright away. defo not clearing for me at moment anyway, so cant tell if it has been switched on or not, thats the problem, but if oscam is required then will need to change setup to see if swithed on or not

• Hi

got a problem here, my entits started to run out 13/10 so i paired my card in an old Pace 5ky+ SD box it updated entitlements fine i was surprised and pleased to find it also cleared HD channels, i phoned BT and got the sub transfered to this card, it took 24 hours to update as far as i know no emm's were logged but i managed to clear BT Sports 1&2 SD/HD and ESPN anyway this was from the 14/10.

all of a sudden BT sports stopped clearing i've tried various versions of oscam, CCcam 213, 221, i've rescaned 28.2 and tried all the channels that it found as regards BT.

i still cant clear a thing, so what do i do? i have my other multiroom room card paired and updating in the Pace, should i ring BT and ask them to tranfer it to that card, thing is i've already changed which card i have the sub on 3 times, does it not look a bit sussy to keep changing which card to have it on?

oh by the way the server is a dm800SE HD usually works well as a server.

that's it.

regards: canthackit

• ok

re-paired card 1 in the Pace phoned BT they very kindly lol, reactivated my sub put card back in server, got all SD and HD back full pack.
    even better news after all the problems i had getting updates to the card, the card started updating almost immediately in the server some to 17/12/13

clearing with oscam/oscam and CCcam, now got card 2 in the Pace Model TDS470N updating, for back up.

regards: canthackit

• master G

Set the Label from UK OSCam to Videoguard2 Cards OSCam

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!