cannot get mgcam to clear on oscam/mgcam

There are 10 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,799 times. The last Post () by pr2.

• Hello wonderful people.

i've been trying for yonks to get the above combo to work without much luck, i've read and read as many tuts as poss including masterg's i can get oscam to read the card it seems to be working ok, but when i try to connect mgcam nothing will clear.

i'm running a dm800 clone as a server, with a white card as local.

here's my configs, i guess they are totally wrong can someone please tell me whats wrong.

also i would like to have oscam to continue to do the updates

[ mg-cfg]

Code
    CWS_KEEPALIVE = 300
    CWS_INCOMING_PORT = 21000
    CWS = 192.168.0.222 17000 user pass 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 02 13 04 15 06 17 08 01 10 11 12 13 14 lan newcs

thanks & regards: canthackit

• master G

thanks guv but they're your files i'm using:snicker:

the ports on the example is a typo, they are the same on the original.

so correct me if i'm wrong all i need to do is on newcamd change mg-cam = 0 to 1

reboot

and eh wallah.....................we hope

regards: canthackit

• OK, believe who you want but you don't need to use mgcam as client to oscam.
    Just enable DVBAPI in your OScam configuration and everything will work, why use 2 different software and one is enough.

The only reason to make such "complicated" setup, is if you want to use a softcam.key, this is not supported by officiel OScam otherwhise there is no reasons for this setup.
    Moreover I am not sure that mgcamd does support long ECMs while OScam does.

• Oscam DVB-API needs very complicated priority list for some CAID with multiple sids.
    This is not working good when you connect to a server, all Oscam DVB-API clients got very high ECM level, because the ask many wrong sids.

MGCamd Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for MGCamd Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!