Mytube player Plugin does not play any official music videos but my laptop does?!

There are 11 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,931 times. The last Post () by dill74.

• Hello,

Mytube on my dm800se clone (openpli 2.1 image) does not play official music videos anymore when i press ok on the video it says (sorry this video is not available) but I have no problem playing those videos on my laptop
    does any one know how to get round this, any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

• when you open the main window list you can´t play any of htem ,but if you go into another list , you can enjoy it...
    Music videos wont play wither ways ,been like this the past 3 weeks...
    seems there is no fix for this problem at the moment....
    I did see a mytube plugin for xbmc addons but I haven´t tried it yet.....

• Thanks for your effort mfaraj57, but unfortunately I still get (No video link found) when I try to play them in live channels

• yes seem it is country related but i could not explain why you can play videos in pc

still i can play both
    be sure you are using last TSmedia

Do Not Send PM For Support
    Ask Your Question On The Forum

• Here is a fix for the video not found error, all credit to the person responsible mx3L.

Note: This is for DM only.

Extract the zip then ftp to /usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/MyTube & replace the files contained in the folder then restart enigma2.

Thank you very much, it's fixed the problem, it's playing every videos now

• master G

Changed the title of the thread from “Mytube player does not play any official music videos but my laptop does?!” to “Mytube player Plugin does not play any official music videos but my laptop does?!”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!