MGCAMD 1.35a on Duo latest vix

There is 1 reply in this Thread which was already clicked 1,331 times. The last Post () by master G.

• I have a duo on the latest vix image. i runn cccam 2.2.1 at the moment but am getting lots of freezes lately. My server guy says everything is fine his end. When i check server in vix cccam menu it says type:newcamd. do i need to use mgcamd for this? If so is there a set up guide for it cos i dont think the vix ipk comes with cfg files. Or if anyone has any ideas to help the freezing issues i would love to hear.

Many thanks

• Official Post

I have a duo on the latest vix image. i runn cccam 2.2.1 at the moment but am getting lots of freezes lately. My server guy says everything is fine his end. When i check server in vix cccam menu it says type:newcamd. do i need to use mgcamd for this? If so is there a set up guide for it cos i dont think the vix ipk comes with cfg files. Or if anyone has any ideas to help the freezing issues i would love to hear.

Many thanks

Read the rules again please,

<13> If you are the supporter of a Pay Server DO NOT ask for support, your request will be ignored.

I think your "server guy" is telling porkies, Thread closed.

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!