Timer / pvr

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 518 times. The last Post () by Baikonur.

• Hi guys (anyone who's not on a beach),

What do you use to manage your recorded playback?

What I have on my VTI (Ultimo) seems too awful for any human to use. If you want to watch something you've recorded, you go to menu, media player then you navigate some directories, then you press play and it goes into a playlist... and you can't read the title because the text is clipped after a few characters.

I may be hoping for the impossible, but I'd really like thumbnails, a larger font and quicker access. Or was Enigma 2 never intended to be a pvr?

Thanks in advance

• To watch recorded programs - press the button next to the menu button on your remote (a rectangular shaped icon) - from memory press the menu button while on the recorded files list where I think you can change the menu layout. You could also try to install Advanced Movie Center plugin if you want something a bit more fancy!

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Thanks very much - that helps a lot. I missed it because the Ultimo's remote is so sensitive it doesn't register keys unless you're pointing exactly at the box. I assumed that button was unassigned because it never responded.

When I select preview though, it puts the picture over the text. So the channel feed is on the right and the preview is on the left. Is that a VTI issue or is this something you learn to live with?

VU+ ULTIMO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!