Champions OpenAR-P Complete Image

There are 38 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 7,411 times. The last Post () by championc.

• Hi

Firstly thank you for this image, it looks good so far.

I have loaded this image onto my Amiko Alien 2 this afternoon, and have edited the oscam.server file accordingly, and have start the softcam it turns green but unable to view the other channels, all FTA working well, I have edited the dvbapi file by deleting the contents as i have done before with other images to see if that sorts the issue but still no luck.

var/keys is the folder i found the oscam.server file

Have I done something wrong? Oh I have checked my internet connection it works managed to do things with the internet.

Any help appreciated

Craig:linuxsat5:

P.S. This is my receiver in my conservatory, Amiko Alien 2, my main receiver is a Vu+ Duo2 as my profile says.

Craig

• Forget about editing the oscam.server file and just enter your line via the web gui - http://box_up:8888 - username root password oscam. Re-flash the image to start again. I wouldn't advise messing about with the other files or dvbapi until you are up and running first. You are probably using some VU+ parameters in the oscam.server file which the Amiko doesn't like.

ALternatively, here is a sample reader from the server file. You should only really need to change the four items in italics below - dyndns, port, username and password

[reader]
    label = CLine
    description = CLine
    protocol = cccam
    device = dyndns_name,port
    user = username
    password = password
    inactivitytimeout = 30
    group = 1
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1
    blockemm-g = 1
    cccversion = 2.1.4
    cccreshare = 0

• Hi Champ

Well thats a new screen i have never seen before, ok have re-flashed the receiver, gone into the oscam screen via my http://ip::8888 now as its a new screen to me i am not sure where to start what do i click on, etc. Scratching my head, dont worry i am a quick learner, show me once and i will remember forever.

Thanks for the Oscam format you gave, will use that once i know where to put it in. Sorry to have to bother you again.

Cheers

Craig

Craig

• If you are comfortable with editing the oscam server file, then just do it as I said. In the gui, you can then click on Shutdown and Restart.

Or if you want to use the GUI completely, click on Readers, add a name in the bottom and click ADD. In the new reader screen, you only need to add the DEVICE, USER and PASSWORD fields.

• Hi Championc,
    Just want to say box has been going grand for us here since I loaded your image about 5 weeks ago.

The odd green screen but it doesn't bother me so much, maybe 1 a week tops (usually when in the EPG).
    Still more stable and faster than the original image that box cam with (unsure if I can state it here)

The HDD mouting works sooooooo much better, I haven't had to reboot the box in order for drive to be recognised and in trn the EPG data to show.
    Do not have to keep restarting the network like original image either.

Quite happy with the box at the moment, just the HD judder on the sly sports channels at 50Hz but I read just this week there may be a fix.
    I forgot to ask - did you have that issue on your box?

Regards,
    S

• Hi Sonic

Everyone has the judder. We'll shout it from the rooftops when we have a fix in Hyperion. I sincerely hope that we can download and install the update online.

What is your EPG issue ? I can't understand it from your posting.

• Hi Sonic

Everyone has the judder. We'll shout it from the rooftops when we have a fix in Hyperion. I sincerely hope that we can download and install the update online.

What is your EPG issue ? I can't understand it from your posting.

Hi champions
    Have you made new image yet for alien2

• Hi ChampionC
    I am running the image you posted at beginning of this thread which I think is open-arp?

I'm not very knowledgeable on the various builds (mabe distros is the word?) used on these boxes.

Regards,
    S

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!