sr30000 on the duo tuner

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 951 times. The last Post () by frankiecam4.

• Never had thats issue with mine if i'm totally honest.

I wasn't even aware that the problem existed as this is the first i've heard of it.

Mine used to work even with the high 44950 SR on 53e with no issues.

Nano

• I have never seen any reports of the Duo having issues with SR 30,000 channels but the Uno did which is reason for the FPGA upgrade on receivers with rem***ble tuners ie, uno/ ultimo/ duo2.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• thanks i thought my dish was out but i changed to my spiderbox 900hd and it found them straight away i also tried other satellites with a sr of 30000 and the duo could not find them

• There shouldn't be any issues then. Can you try the Vu+ Duo on somebody elses dish?

The issue could be caused by a DISEqC switch if there is one in use.

Nano

• ok not a dish problem i connected my old spiderbox 9000hd and it picks up sirius ,viasat action film hd and others ok and they clear with my cline mnd my duo has picked them up now but they wont clear with same line just says scrambled

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!