Channels not working, no Cccam.cfg

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,539 times. The last Post () by c3rberus.

• Basically I factory reset my box and installed the nemesis 2.6 image on my dm800hd sim 2.01 box
    I then installed ts panel and put in the bouqote list through dreambox edit, I then scanned for the channels using
    Tuner config>Config mode-simple
    mode-single
    Satelite-
    Send diseQc-no
    Tone amplitude-800mv
    and then I do automatic scan and then I check to see if I can get the channells but I got none
    It kept saying check tuner configuration as well as the bouqote list is not showing all the channels only minority but only the categories(entertainment,movies etc)
    So please I need help also, I cannot find the cccam.cfg file on flash fxp, could anyone tell me where I can gind it
    Thanks

• you can download the cccam and cccam.cfg file from tspanel as you know dont have one. its usually under etc under the folders. you dont need a channel scan after uploading a channel list. your channel list might be put of date. what one you using?

• you can download the cccam and cccam.cfg file from tspanel as you know dont have one. its usually under etc under the folders. you dont need a channel scan after uploading a channel list. your channel list might be put of date. what one you using?

I got the channels working but the cccam.cfg, I cannot seem to find it any where ??!!
    On ts panel and then on to softcams, I have Cccam2.3.0 on and it is green and there is no ecm info !!

• I got the channels working but the cccam.cfg, I cannot seem to find it any where ??!!
    On ts panel and then on to softcams, I have Cccam2.3.0 on and it is green and there is no ecm info !!

You can just make a cccam.cfg file within etc if one is not there. I just make a text file and rename it, then transfer over.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!