DCC wont connect to Amiko Alien

There are 9 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,756 times. The last Post () by Larbi1.

• I tried to connect dcc to my Amiko Alien SHD 8900 box but it will not connect. i can connect my dreambox but am unable to get it to connect to the Amiko. I select routher and go find my ip address and it finds it, then when i go to connect, the telnet connect but the ftp disconnect. i want to add a cline to my box. any help would be greatful

thanks karl

• i am usuing spark and i have changed the password to user : root pass : root. would this stop from connect to the box. i am still getting the same error. the pc to the router is green but to the box it is red. would the password keep it from going red.

• you can insert your line into your plugin before you upload to box..its much easier

if not then use this for default

to use the default
    user = root and pass = root
    you have to do a default
    but be careful you will lose all your channels plugins and settings

use this guide

menu/system/net settings/ftp password/blue button default
    change user and pass to what you want
    will now ftp to box

(i use enigma2 side of the box its much better)

• i have amiko alien SHD 8140 i can not connect to my box via DCC and filezilla

can someone please please help me..

i need to add c line to my box.. all my current channels are not working *** movies, *** sports etc

Spark STI 7162 Support

Support for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!