dish movement receiver setting

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 544 times. The last Post () by smiggy1974.

• When i get my new reciever using vix image how do i manually move the dish and lock onto sats . At the moment i am using spiderbox with a motorised dark motor it is just out of line.i am using DiSEqC 1.2 the only sat i carnt receive is 30 west but can get all others which i am happy with.

• the same as you have setup the spiderbox ,there shouldnt be much difference to setting up the solo2..
    I have always used USALS on all boxes.... just add your lat + long and the dish will find its way around..
    as for not recieving 30ºw ,,probably due to a signal block,,,
    look at top navbar and you will see dishpointer ,,
    add your geographical location the n look for 30ºw then tick the option of finding possible signal blocks...

• 30 west used to work , but i loosend the nuts to fine tune it but acidently knocked it out of line its been like that about two years i dont want to try and move it incase it gets worse. i would rather just use disque 1.2 at moment until i get round to getting it realingned

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!