Satstation Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,099 times. The last Post () by nano.

• Just a little heads up for any Satstation members,
    It has been brought to my attention that the ADMIN over there are reading your private messages!!!
    A member has been told to stop saying certain things in his PRIVATE messages!!!
    This post will result in me being banned from the site that I was once a moderator and spent many hours of my free time.
    The way they have turned there back on customers regarding the Enigma 2 judder problem with the Alien box is shocking!!!
    There is now no support what so ever for the box they are selling as a duel operating system!!!
    The way they have been banning members and deleting and editing there posts is getting beyond a joke now.

Please people spread the word

• I told you all that something like this would happen didn't I. I was banned from that forum for complaining about the P.O.S Alien 2 they sold to me and then had the nerve to try and pass it off as a good E2 receiver which it isn't. They then basically told me to F off when i wanted my money back. The treatment that i had from lavatronics was not exactly what you could call good customer service. It ended up with my filing a PayPal claim as i got no where with Yoda when it packed up within a week of getting it.

They also purposely threatened to hold back any refund unless i stopped my PayPal claim, and yes Yoda i keep all my emails when things go wrong so don't try and bulls**t your way out of it.

Its bad news when a shop starts its own forum. The two don't mix and never have. Theres another forum i know run by a very nice Albanian man thats a front for another sat shop which operates in more or less the same way, its all happy and dandy until you complain about a product from said shop and you are then promptly banned for daring to question how good a product actually is.

Banning Scooterbuk and keeping all the useful information is nothing more than i would expect from you Yoda. Just remember Yoda, its easier to get a bad reputation than a good one and lets face it your not exactly making everyone happy are you?

Its nice to see your greed and total disregard for your customers has landed you in this predicament. The best days work that the admin did on this forum was to boot you as the site sponsor.

Payback's a bitch isn't it when you can't silence me here like you tried to do with me over on the sats forum :lala:

Please feel free to post your side of the story as i'm sure it would make an entertaining read.

Love Nano :lolz:

• Yes nana you told us all over and over again haha. It looks like if you talk to a banned member now you get banned as well, member for another forum went there tonight after a few mins or looking about and trying to download something he was banned!!! didnt post any thing only crime talking to banned members on another forum.

• it does not surprise me in the slightest, they have have abused the trust of many. I purchased a et9200 from them developed a fault would not accept it said I had messed it up. took me three months to get a replacement that took me some doing. They are full of every excuse under the sun but fail to accept that their product is at fault.

• Would be nice if they deleted there most posted on thread as well, seeing as me and paudb done all that work for there members.

Thats never going to happen mate, i was a mod on a well known cable forum for 4 years and racked up 12.000 posts, I was then banned for asking for a few weeks off for personal reasons and two years later i revisited said forum and i was not only still the highest posting member but most of my posts were the more popular ones. upside for me was when they got closed down by F.A.C.T for copy write theft.

LOL.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• To be honest i rejoined the satstation, erm Sorry I mean the Lavatronics forum a few hours after they banned me just to annoy Yoda, He still hasn't found me and banned me yet :lolz:

This game is all about the suppliers respecting their customers, unfortunately this isn't the case with some suppliers. I have had issues with some shops in the past and have made it known to everybody, and this has not just been with Lavatronics.

I am more than happy to praise shops that give good service like World of satellite. Now i'm not saying this because they are the site sponsor as i have been dealing with them long before they came to this site. Every transaction i have done with them has been a pleasure and even when i purchased an item which didn't meet my expectation the shop owner said he would quite happily have the item back.

The first item i purchased from them was a Vu+ Duo which was delivered at 8pm to the Hotel i was staying at whilst working in London. That is going above and beyond what is expected from a shop.

That is what you call customer service which is something that other suppliers could do well to try and emulate.

Nano

• Official Post

Would be nice if they deleted there most posted on thread as well, seeing as me and paudb done all that work for there members.

You got sucked in buddy & provided a ****load of support to their customers by the sound of it, this thread really should be in the rouge traders section going by what i have read :lol:

Just learn the lesson & move on to better things mate, members also need need to be aware that his mate is the complete zoomer jaxo from cccam-exchange.com who will go one step further than just reading private messages. Staying clear is best but if you need to visit

Keep a different password for every site you visit

• Thats never going to happen mate, i was a mod on a well known cable forum for 4 years and racked up 12.000 posts, I was then banned for asking for a few weeks off for personal reasons and two years later i revisited said forum and i was not only still the highest posting member but most of my posts were the more popular ones. upside for me was when they got closed down by F.A.C.T for copy write theft.

LOL.

Haha i know that ****hole of a website you speak of well pheonix... i spent a few years as a mod there too..luckily i resigned months before F.A.C.T stepped in and closed them down..sad thing is they then went on and opened a paid cs server website afterwards.

I definately think the reading of private messages is the lowest you can go when it comes to trust and if it is true that they were doing this then they will lose trust from more than just standard members... and i beleive the website myself and pheonix speak of were also doing this **** although they would never admit this even to staff...unfortunately all forum administrators have these powers if they wish but tbh if you are ohnest you have nothing to worry about..pm does means (PRIVATE) MESSAGE tho!!!

Anthony at satstation i heard was selling dm800 clones and passing them off as official boxes a few years ago so this thread has kinda made it look like the rumour has some truth in it...weird thing is and could and probably is pure coincedental is that i put a dreambox authenticty test link on the said forum and low and behold he vanished from the site a few weeks later as the site sponser!!

MK

• I have said it many times before, stef ( WoS ) goes out of his way to ensure his customers are happy with their purchase and is a rare breed in that his support does not end once the payment clears. He just came back from holiday yesterday and rather than staying closed till Monday as planned, he went strait to his shop and started to ship out orders that were made while he was away.

His service and after sales care is easily the best in the business.

• I know they were, about 18 months after i was banned i bumped into the main admin on another forum and he struck up a conversation quoting extracts from my PM's to another mod who was banned at the same time ( for sticking up for me no less ).

• I have to agree...i recently purchased a venton hd2 receiver for a mate and stef who dealt with me on the transaction was superb and even issued a discount solely on the basis that the reciever i was looking at was not in stock at that time...

Its mad that some people open a shop of any sorts and think that poor service will allow them to stay afloat///madness really.

Well done world of satellite for having staff with a brain and common sense...

Edit...sorry guys i have also went off topic!!!!!

• Haha i know that ****hole of a website you speak of well pheonix... i spent a few years as a mod there too..luckily i resigned months before F.A.C.T stepped in and closed them down..sad thing is they then went on and opened a paid cs server website afterwards.

and i beleive the website myself and pheonix speak of were also doing this

Did you ever ask yourself why they allowed users to send attachments via pm way back then ?
    Hacking forum my arse, they stole stuff from members via pm !!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!