Satstation Warning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are 35 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,100 times. The last Post () by nano.

• you were a great help to me on that site scooterbuk. I don't think the alien 2 is up to the job and they were promoting it as an enigma 2 capable receiver and now they are saying that they are not interested in that side of things and want to concentrate on Spark. Not a good way to treat customers

• Did you ever ask yourself why they allowed users to send attachments via pm way back then ?
    Hacking forum my arse, they stole stuff from members via pm !!!

I never sent or uploaded any personal stuff when that sort of function was available purely because the majority of forums back then had dreadful security..

I also dont understand your post really and also why that comment was directed at me?

• Not directed at you mate, I was just agreeing with yours and phoenix opinion and adding my own bit !
    And I could add quite a lot more about that place that would turn some heads but why bother.....
    Those guys and the guys that run satstation are scumbags and never to be trusted !!!

• my turn now
    i was a mod on there and had great fun with scooterbuk and we both helped each other and of course others.

there is a lot of good guys on there, but i feel sorry for all the new ones that are joining and no help is being given to those that want it on th enigma2 side of the alien.

the last straw for me was all the editing and "no links" to certain sites even in email some went to ********

but when a member wanted help for enimga2 the answer from admin/yoda/ant was NO

so i told him to goto another site, to which i got a replay no links please,

pms passed telling Ant that he didnt have a good business model by refusing guys help and quoted to him that the box he sells states clearly dual boot with enigm2.

i also told him i was surpised no one got him on the sales of goods act

Ant replied by banning me.

• I have just spoken to a friend regarding satstation(lavatronics) and apparently they have used multiple names over the past few years...luckilly i have never dealt with them but it does seem that they are a dodgy bunch!!!

• To be honest i think its just best to let him go along as he pleases. Hes dug the hole himself, now he can lie in it.

I really couldn't give a toss what happens to him now. I certainly won't deal with him again, that much i do know. I always remember him going on how he wouldn't stock any of the Gigablue boxes due to build quality and manufacturer support and then he goes and supplies that Amiko Alien 2 pile of s**te and when it backfires on him he decides not to support the E2 side of it :lolz:

If i wanted to buy a box that would only work reliably on Spark which is essentially a closed source linux software i would just buy an Openbox for £50 not a the Alien 2.

Its a pity really as the Alien SHD-8900 was a promising box unlike its big brother the Alien 2. I would buy another 8900 if i'm totally honest, but i wouldn't have another Alien2 even if it was given to me.

Man Up Ant and admit you dropped a bollock when you decided to stock the Alien 2. Its just a pity you couldn't admit it is useless as an Enigma 2 box and at least try and help the people you sold them to instead of just banning them when they complain how bad it actually is.

Nano

• Man Up Ant and admit you dropped a bollock when you decided to stock the Alien 2. Its just a pity you couldn't admit it is useless as an Enigma 2 box and at least try and help the people you sold them to instead of just banning them when they complain how bad it actually is.

Nano

Tbh i dont think he will man up...from what i am now hearing lavatronics is ran by 2 brothers....anthony and paul...both apparantly shady fookers so i would not expect any apoligigies from these dodgy fookers....

• Ah i remember you both well !!

Ive just picked up on this thread, and if you think about it its been one **** box after another with them, and the pm thing, well no suprise there either, more suprised its taken this long to come out,im sure ant will have some bullcrap justification for reading them,at the end of the day with any website, if you dont want others to read it dont post it, either publically or privately as it can always come back and bite you on the arse, hackers can get the pms too, and when they do, even if you havnt stored any info, if others you have messaged have it can come and bite you, i found that out the hard way,

Guv

• how does one suppose a forum manages to save your pms in firstplace? Perhaps they are stored in morse code that can only be decoded by budgie with 1 eye

all you tyrannical pms are stored in plaintxt in the database and can be read anytime someone so happens to steal sql "again"

So chin up

• how does one suppose a forum manages to save your pms in firstplace? Perhaps they are stored in morse code that can only be decoded by budgie with 1 eye

all you tyrannical pms are stored in plaintxt in the database and can be read anytime someone so happens to steal sql "again"

So chin up

How does one sleep at night...perhaps forum administrators are not all scumbags like yourself who reads private messages and then denies it!!!

The reading of private messages does not bother me tbh...what i want to know is why you are still hacking forums??? are you that sad because you could not run your own forum properly!!!!

• Oh dear time for me to leave again, can't be doing with this BS got whey to much going on in my life to deal with petty crap from years ago. Shame really .
    I would have thought after all this time forums and members could
    Co exist , clearly not.

• OK i think this thread is starting to get out of hand now. So we all know that Ant is reading everyone's PMs on his tin pot forum and we know what everyone thinks of him. The point has been made so theres very little point in continuing this thread.

Guvnor, i have no idea who you are or what forums you used to frequent but if your willing to help here you are more than welcome here, i really wouldn't take any notice of what anyone else says. Its just a shame that many many people who have a vast amount of knowledge have left forums because of other people who usually know very little who cant resist having a dig.

I myself have been called many things, but fortunately i have a very thick skin and really will have a little moan at whats been said and then i usually let it drop.

As for you Da_judge please don't make threats here as they don't help and are not really wanted or welcomed on this forum.

Please also read the rules, you've been registered here since May 2012 and have still yet to have made an introduction only threats.

I will now close this thread as its now well and truly ran its course.

Nano

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!