motorized setup

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 574 times. The last Post () by limelinux.

• here we go i had my dreambox 800hd with dreamelite v.3 top channels set up looking and working great THEN i did a little manual scan onday and now some how all my sat sattings or all mesed up i didnt bak up my system and after spending 2 days now i cant for my life remmember how i set my tuner settings up. i couldnt get mine working through simple settings i had to go in advance set up
    tunar a.alps bsbe2 (dvb-s2)
    'what sat do i set this too first '
    lnb1
    universal lnb
    polarization
    yes
    band
    then down too and changed mt longi and latty bye the way was slightly different to what it should be?
    then set usuals to YES

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ORDER TO DO THINGs MEANING do i set this first then do i need to use satfinder or positioner setup
    in sat finder is tune set to manual or predefind ? what satellite should it be on ?
    and in positioner setup what do i tune too manual or predifined do i only do this once my dish seems to only move in predifind
    i was told of the installer to set my dish first to thor 8w once found set the rest UP what does that meen ? he is african origan i have trouble on the phone comunicating with him
    i did that found a picture then when i choose another sat my dish does move but goes past the signal?
    or am i as usual doing everything wrong i hope someone can lead me down the right path with detailed set thanks for reading les

• its doing allot off moving around through sats but doesnt lock on any only the one i setup through positoner
    i had it setup through advanced setup with 002.100 and 053.200 that was the only way it worked ,but cant remember the full setup i did it was pot luck i think it worked , i know it should be simple but im missing some simple option somwhere

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!