Fine tune channels help on the VU+Solo

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,462 times. The last Post () by shamonemf.

• How do I fine tune channels on the VU+Solo?

ok found my way Menu/set up/service searching/positioner set up
    Then I move the positioner west get a good signal press positioner storage then green button(store position) but when I exit all it has lost it's position and gone back to where it was?

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• hi chris,

what image are you using ?

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Are you trying to use usals and stored position on the same satellite ?

Could be right there M8 I an tring to pick up Tring on 16E my TM1500CI can pick it quite easy but i'm struggling with my VU Solo, 28E is perfect but I have just tried 19.2E and nothing there?

PS
    Just take Usals off all and the 28E is braking up snr:31%

Zgemma H2

Mag 255

• If you are using USALS you need to settup you location settings correct or is you are using diseq you will need to store all the sat positions on the solo, this is because you have changed box and the settings ares tored on the box not the motor.

:shamon:

Enigma2 DVB - FBC - USB Tuners

Enigma2 Tuners. Articles, Downloads and Support for DVB-S2 Tuners, DVB-S2X Tuners, DVB-C/T2 Tuners, DVB-C USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2 USB Tuners, DVB-T/T2/C USB Tuners, FBC Tuners, and Tuner Drivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!