F3 signalquality problem

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 532 times. The last Post () by rupert.

• Hi everyone...my f3 has been working fine until yesterday...can you help please.
    the f3 has been linked to my slydish and began showing as follows: intensity (signal) -85 precent quality - 24/25 percent quality
    i have tried all the menu jobs and also linked my cable direct to the dish but no joy...
    any ideas?

thank you in advance..

• have you changed firmware recently? when i was using a f3 i changed firmware and hardly got a signal, reverted to original and was back to normal.

not saying thats the issue, but its a start

also have you any other boxs ie original sly box you can connect to dish and check the values? just to rule out lnb etc

• Hi Brendan..
    the only thing i done 3 months ago was to update channels..no probs..
    i have a vuduo downstairs working 28e on one cable this signal is ok))... i have put this on the f3 direct but same old problem..
    do you think a firmware upgrade might work?

• Hi Brendan..
    the only thing i done 3 months ago was to update channels..no probs..
    i have a vuduo downstairs working 28e on one cable... i have put this on the f3 direct but same old problem..
    do you think a firmware upgrade might work?

its worth a shot buddy, otherwise the problem points to the tuner, update firmware and keep us posted.

• Thanks mate...just one other thing....i dont have a sealion on this ..its working from mgcamd=newcamd list =then i have as follows =1CWS=SERVER followed by 5 numbers and then cp +3 numbers.....how do i save that setting?

• You can dump this to a usb stick in the tools section of the menu once on the usb stick check that it is correctly saved by opening it with notepad on the pc , note that some openboxes have an issue with either v or h polarization and this can be fixed by placing a 6db forward path attenuation to the back of the box check if its is this fault as a reflash wont fix it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!