Sly entitlements not updating after BH image.

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 694 times. The last Post () by master G.

• Hi, I recently updated to bh1.7.6vuduo_linuxsat-support-backup_by_musogeek and with some help got sly working by installing oscam-8639-cccam-2.1.3_blackhole_mipsel.ipk (thanks to Ten Below)

Now the entitlements are due to run out on 31/8. They last updated before I changed to BH1.7.6

I havnt changed anything in oscam configs, do I need to add the boxid or anything else?

Cheers

• If you have used the setup and changed nothing just start leaving your box on 5ky1 at night they will be correct , a few people have missed the update and still reported it updating at the last minute you are about 6 weeks out of date when did you do the upgrade , if it was in the last week or so your issue was before that , other than that post your configs to be checked

• Left on sly 1 for 3 nights, nothing happened so put it on premier and updated couple of hours later. Cheers for the help stevejo.

it will update on any premium channel when emm is sent ,just depends when its sent glad your sorted out its a game of patience with a twist of paranoia when you havent updated

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!