vu+ solo 2 recording problem

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,291 times. The last Post () by mckee25.

• I am currently recording on to a 32gb usb stick until I order a designated hd to install internally or an external one. However I am having issues. Each time I record something it records fine for 30-40 minutes (sometimes less) then I get the message disk full write error on screen. The stick Isn't full though. Anyone else had this and is there a way to sort it? Using latest vixx image if anyone needs to know. Is this a vixx only problem or have people had this using other images?

Thanks in advance

Gary

• Yes the usb is fat 32 formatted.How do I format to NTFS or like pheonix said? Which of the 2 replies is my best bet or will they both work? Anyone had a similar experience like me? If so how did they get round it?

Thanks for the suggestions so far

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!