XVID playback no sub's

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 516 times. The last Post () by radicaldoc.

• How do i get the subtitles to work when i am playing an Xvid. I have the SRT File in the same place but can't find a way to turn them on. It doesn't work with yellow i get nothing at all if i press that and if i press it twice as suggested elsware... any idea's

• have you have installed a subtitles player plugin? What (mediaplayer etc) are you using to view the xvid?

Iam using the VU+ Solo2 OpenVIX-3.0.683 UK Ready Backup By Ten Below backup i didn't know i needed a plugin for it i had a quick look at it is it the TS Media 2.6 player? i will take a look in plugins when the wife has finished...thanks I am assuming it is that i just press enter on the film file and off it goes. Iwill ahve to have another look shortly

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!