Keeping personal settings

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 652 times. The last Post () by conman.

• Hey guy, I use Catseye E2 channel list and when I load into DreamboxEdit I move some channels and packages around to suit my own personal viewing like regions for my area etc. After I have done this I save and send to the receiver and all is fine but when an update for the channel list is released and I load into DreamboxEdit I have to manually make all the changes again like I did before, so my question is....Is there a way to update with the latest Catseye channel list and at the same time keeping my own personal preferences or do I just have to keep manually changing it?
    It's not a major problem but it would be good to be able to update without having to move everything around again each time.

Cheers

If you are confused then you probably know what's going on!

• Yeah your right, that was a simple answer, unfortunately it doesn't help me much.

• I'm messing with a program called Dreamset but head is gett'in wrecked big time....lol

• Already seen that post mate but it basically just tells you how to transfer a channel list to the receiver which I already know how to do using DreamEdit. Just trying to find a way of putting a list into software and having the software update the list or even pull the latest channels from a newer list over to my list. I'm making some progress but it's a bit hard to work with software I have never used before, but hey, give me something to do on the boring Sunday....lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!