Solo2 Blackhole 2.0.5 channels missing help?

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 620 times. The last Post () by medlence.

• Hi all,
    First of let me say thank you for all of you sharing your wisdom.
    I had my solo2 for about two weeks and everything was working fine, until Thursday morning and now I am only receiving the Free to Air channels.
    I have flashed several images with no success, and when I do an automatic scan on 28.2E I am only receiving about 500 channels never more than that.
    I also tried no scan just downloading Catseye settings but this doesn't work as well- I still receive the same channels.
    I have tried adding the newest satellites.xml but that didn't help as well.
    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

• 1st post should be here buddy! Introductions

Hint :- If you are not receiving premium channels it could be a problem with Line, Share or Connection so check those 1st!

Is Cam (Cccam/Mgcamd) activated on receiver (Look in softcams and activate/restart)

Do you have internet connection - check network settings

If all above ok i would check line/share? where do you get it from and is it still active

lssdalogo.png

"Don't Gain The World & Lose Your Soul, Wisdom Is Better Than Silver Or Gold"
    “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction”

• Hi mrgmx,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Yes CCcam is running and the line is fine, I did test a second line just in case and it is same result. Internet is running as well.
    Also as I said when I scan for channels there are only 480 to 497 channels on each scan and I never see *** channels on the progress list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!