Which cccam version do you use and why?

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,471 times. The last Post () by Dikkidave.

• CCcam 2.2.1 has a back door there are warnings about it be carefull i learned the hard way but a tip is to reset box passwords reguarly and also reset box and router reguarly

Helping others is always a better feeling than helping yourself

• Cccam 2.2.1, because I heard that 2.3 has a backdoor

CCcam 2.2.1 has a back door there are warnings about it be carefull i learned the hard way but a tip is to reset box passwords reguarly and also reset box and router reguarly

Here we go again :lolz:
    Lets see the proof then (if there is any).

• In my pc use 2.1.3 as i need it to reed my card from omnikey card reader in oscam and it is the only one that will show it as my local using the 256 trick, all others show at hop 10.

before the pc, i used cccam only in my stb i tried 2.1.3 2.1.4 2.2.1 & 2.3.0, i found they all worked fine and did the job but in 2.1.3. as i added more and more shares i found if i got alot of bad ecm request from shares of shares my cccam would reboot every few hours. I put it down to the box (gigablue 800hd) and had an old pc doing nowt so decided to follow some excellent tuts on this site to build a debian server.

CCcam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for CCcam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!