Setup proper EPG/recording

• Second post here as I slowly get up to speed on how to use this magnificent machine which is the Vu+
    I have finally got around to setup an internal hard drive which is now working well for time shifting under VTI 6.0. However I still cannot setup full PVR functionality properly. My main two problems are:

- I cannot get a proper EPG working - channel can only show the current and next program. No way to show a proper EPG
    - I cannot record off the EPG - browse EPG get to the program I want to record and press record.....

From looking around different forums I see that this is not built into the image directly (is there an image that will do this?). At list in my case running VTI 5 and than 6. I understand I need to use a plugin and force the image to use it as EPG.
    Any link to a guide or useful tips will be appreciated!

Thanks again for helping a newbie...beer10

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!