Motorized Dish - Isssue with 23.5e

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 784 times. The last Post () by downside.

• Guys,
    Am using a motorized dish 90cm on GB HD800ue running openatv image and unable to lock 23.5e.
    My settings are based on disegc 1.2, I am able to lock 13,19,28 and 42 without any problems. This same settings was working ok on Azbox HD before I switched to gigablue. So just wondering if anyone has experienced such issue with this box / image.

Thanks

• Are you using usals or are you storing each satellite manually. I,m not familiar with both of these receivers so i could not comment on the tuner quality although i have read some good reports regarding gigablue receivers.

Could it maybe be a coincidence that in the intervening period when you swapped your box over that your dish has maybe moved slightly offline?

MK

• Meekat, I am using disegc 1.2 and storing each position before I scan eg - 001 -13e, 002 - 19e, 003 - 23.5e etc.
    When "dish has maybe moved slightly offline" how can I check that, cos am able to lock on other sats as I did with my previous box with the exception of 23.5e

thanks

• Meekat, I am using disegc 1.2 and storing each position before I scan eg - 001 -13e, 002 - 19e, 003 - 23.5e etc.
    When "dish has maybe moved slightly offline"

thanks

With a satellite signal meter....

Your dish is probably fine which is why i said "could it maybe be" not "dish has maybe moved slightly offline"

As i said in my first post i am not familiar with these boxes that you are using because i use quality receivers such as the vu range so i cant really comment any further i,m afraid..

MK

• Try manually searching out an updated transponder _

Use king of sat or lyngsat ! Its a very strong signal here in UK on some beams_

Is your channel list up to date ?

go to 19e and manually nudge east until you get a lock for example !

78cm dish on tm2300 metal gear motor + 1m Orb with tm2300 + 1.8m Channel Master on H-H floor mount + 80cm ISS with TM2300 AND Inverto Black LNB,inverto Unicable QUDL 42 LNB,- Global invacom Dscc LNB,- Triax KA LNB, - Yuri LNBF C Band YLF-CDP16C

• Try TV Oost on 11914H 27500.

Just make sure that 'use USALS' is set to 'No' in the satellite set up and that that you have the right number for this satellite set in the same list.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!