web interface error

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,767 times. The last Post () by thatfellow.

• My oscam webif was running fine then I changed small details in conf and server and now everytime I press restart on webif it doesnt reload straight away like it used to taking few minutes and sometimes have to switch box off what do I need to change to get it back to normal?

• r8844 is the one i used, it cant be the version because it was fine one minute then when i started fiddling with so details it started doing that

• Unfortunately the last time I saved it was at the beginning when I got it up and running I even tried them settings again but it still did it weird its probably something really simple I need to add or remove

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

• just hijack my thread why dont you

Fair point!! - was looking to split it in to two threads but some of the answers seem to be responding to both questions - prob best leave this thread how it is - but waj_uk if you have more issues best start a new thread as I am not sure both the issues are related - from now on we can hand it back to anniman :popcorn:

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• what is it with the web interface for revision 8784. its all over the place. i was using 8639 before and just upgraded the binaries. i'm using it on my uno

Probably just a bug with that version maybe but it is something that would not bother me in the slightest because there is plenty of other versions to use so all you have to do is update!!,when you look at the work oscam devs do i think sometimes you have to expect and accept a little bug here or there.People having issues really should be updating software to the latest whether it is an image or a softcam rather than trying to find out whats wrong with old versions.

While i am here i am using 8899 on a duo here at the minute with no issues whatsoever.

its on the linuxsat section of ts-panel.

Fair point, I will test it and if the problem occure we will have it removed from add-ons panel

i will switch to the latest oscam as i'm getting glitching when cacheexing with others

I would have thought that the uno would struggle with cacheex in general, If it did not before, It will now with the latest versions of oscam as cacheex & LB have been cleaned up and are now way more efficient but on the downside use a lot more resources..
    You might find that you have to reduce cacheex maxhops on your users..

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!