oscam is wrecking my head Al Jazeera Sport Irdeto 2 help

There are 12 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 5,034 times. The last Post () by newtolinux.

• i put oscam on my dm500.

reading all the tutorials i could find i got config files setup so oscam could be a client of cccam 2.1.4 on a dm800.

i managed to get oscam to connect to the server and show up as connected.

then i tried to use dvbapi as the softcam on the dm500 but nothing was coming from the server so no channels cleared.

then i setup cccam to be a client of oscam on the dm500 using an n line. still nothing came from the server.

i enabled cccam as the client on the dm500 and straight away up came the picture, and as soon as i put oscam going again picture was gone again.

a few hours at this last night and i gave up.

is there a problem with irdeto cards in oscam? because according to the oscam wiki it should work.

i've included a picture of what the oscam webif showed, its a modified picture as i couldn't get a proper screenshot but it has all the info in it that i could remember.

the oscam build i used was 4920 if that makes any difference

one other thing is that the caid:srvid never changes from 0000:0000 on the third line (reader line) whereas in other pictures of the webif i have seen this would have the caid of the channed like in line five of the picture ie 0603:20f6

• hi, thanks for the response.

i'm using pli. release 1.9 15.11.2010. x-line pli (rebuilt by wahidbel @ tunisia-sat)

i did another little bit this evening but got nowhere. i can get oscam and cccam working at the same time but still no picture.

• i'll try that later on this evening and post the results.

just having a quick look, the reader config you have posted is for reading the card from the internal card reader whereas i am trying to set up oscam to be a client of an existing cccam server. the problem i have is that the client connects to the card ok but it doesn't clear channels.

thanks for the reply

• Did you get this sorted ?

regards

t

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• Did you get this sorted ?

regards

t

no i didn't get a chance to do anything with it since as i was working late.

i've since read that i don't need to run oscam in the client boxes, only in the server that is reading the card, so as cccam is working perfectly at the moment i'm going to leave well enough alone.

i'll give it a bit more time the next time i go at it.

thanks for the replies and the help.

• just got it to work. it is going ok for the last half an hour from the cccam server.

what i was doing wrong was in the reader configuration section of the oscam webif. when setting up the reader i was putting in the caid (0603), ident(0603:000001) and putting in the services as jsc and jsc!. as soon as i deleted these fields the picture came up and hasn't gone off since. the caid and ident sections must only need to be used if you are sharing a local card.

one thing i found out is that you don't need to set up a user account if you are using dvbapi to view the channels. i have disabled the all the user configs in oscam and its working perfect. i assume that if i wanted to use cccam to view the channels i would need to enable one of the user accounts.

happy days its working ok anyway. i thought i had taken out the offending fields before but i was deleting and inserting loads of things before so it was hard to track what i was doing or what was working.

• you dont need to enable user accounts if you viewing yourself via dvbapi . you only need use a services file if you are restricting channels from your card . Think of a services file as an allowed channel list. One thing i would advise is never make changes through the webif as it is quite buggy and prone to changing your master files in mysterious ways. Always edit your oscam.conf , oscam.server , oscam.user with good old word pad and then ftp back to the box.

regards

t

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• so u all fixed .

thread closed

new2

OSCam Support Forum

Configs, discussion, downloads and guides for OSCam Softcam.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!