Oscam Card OFF (XX entitlements) - Problems

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,177 times. The last Post () by al3xar.

• Hi..

oscam I have the problem that after a few hours of run good comes time card is disabled or off, but appears OK Card or reset the card appears in the OFF state (XX entitlements). look picture
    then I have to remove the card and re-introduce readers to return to work well, spend a few hours and come back and feel the same, the order is irrelevant but all have problems, but not all the time

I have Linux PC
    Ubuntu 13.04
    Intel Core i3
    4 GB Ram
    Hard Disk 250 GB

5a6ac.jpg

Help me please

Thank you

• Hi..
    Nagra DNASP190 MerQ22
    CAID 1861

Nagra 3 card...i would recommend you use sbox with your card but if thats not an option then which version of oscam are you currently using as i would update it to the latest binary and see how that goes.

I take it this does work albeit temporary so your camid/boxkey and rsa are all correct?

MK

• Nagra 3 card...i would recommend you use sbox with your card but if thats not an option then which version of oscam are you currently using as i would update it to the latest binary and see how that goes.

I take it this does work albeit temporary so your camid/boxkey and rsa are all correct?

MK

Hi

CAMID is OK
    BOXKEY is OK
    RSA is OK

I have installed Simplebuild script and I update one time by week ... In this moment have oscam svn-8886 update today
    and have same problems

• the card may be saturated and off ?

It could also be something to do with your ubuntu build!! /and or reader driver issues which is what i suspected at first but i wanted to see what a binary update would do which of course was nada.

I had a similar problem with ubuntu before and i ended up scrapping ubuntu and turned to debian..never looked back since but i am not saying this is what you have to do at all.

Which reader are you using mate.

• Hi

CAMID is OK
    BOXKEY is OK
    RSA is OK

I have installed Simplebuild script and I update one time by week ... In this moment have oscam svn-8886 update today
    and have same problems

Go back to the previous working version, or try another new build, sometimes a new build can have bugs.
    Always keep a backup of your working one in case your new one don't work.
    oscam is good for n3 cards ;)

• The problem is very easy to fix mate, this commonly happens with N3 cards when people use the default pcsc drivers... go onto the omnikey's official website and download their drivers for your omnikeys, install and reboot, problem solved. I had sthe same problem with my N3 Rom 142's.

• The problem is very easy to fix mate, this commonly happens with N3 cards when people use the default pcsc drivers... go onto the omnikey's official website and download their drivers for your omnikeys, install and reboot, problem solved. I had sthe same problem with my N3 Rom 142's.

could you give me the instruction to install the drivers
    thanks

The problem is very easy to fix mate, this commonly happens with N3 cards when people use the default pcsc drivers... go onto the omnikey's official website and download their drivers for your omnikeys, install and reboot, problem solved. I had sthe same problem with my N3 Rom 142's.

Very simple but useful suggestion, I think I will test some official drivers myself

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Very simple but useful suggestion, I think I will test some official drivers myself

You will usually only run into problems if you are using multiple readers thatfellow so i recommend that if anyone has a working setup to leave well alone,besides most reader drivers are inbuilt into most linux os now including ftdi drivers.

could you give me the instruction to install the drivers
    thanks

Before driver install mate try this..if you have installed latest debian 7 and built the server correctly the official omnikey driver should not really be necessary especially for 1 card/reader.

select (y) when asked on any command below

apt-get update

apt-get upgrade

apt-get install pcscd

apt-get install pcsc-tools

apt-get install sudo

reboot.

If your still having bother we can look at driver install.

MK

• @MeeKat, forget about it mate, you can do that 100 times and it wont solve the problem, I tested Debian, Ubuntu, different versions of oscam etc and nothing, it was only when I installed the original omnikey drivers from their website that fixed the problem with my N3 cards.

Colombiano, just go onto their website click on Support and Drivers and Downloads, depending on the type of operating system and omnikeys you have there will be relevant drivers for them, its just a case of going through it carefully and selecting the correct ones and I guarantee you it will solve your problem as I had the exact same problem! sometimes it would work for a couple of hours, sometimes a few minutes and others even couple of days but after installing the original omnikey drivers Ive never had a problem.

• Agree with peds, I had to do the same a few years ago for my rom 142, using 64bit ubuntu.

And there are many that say use sbox or rqcs for n3 cards, imho oscam is way better so stay with it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!