Oscam Card OFF (XX entitlements) - Problems

There are 25 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,180 times. The last Post () by al3xar.

• Do your research then talk to me about it instead of laughing when other members offer help my friend.

Research on what? and Why would i want to talk to you...about n3?..now i am laughing,,and btw exactly where do you see me NOT trying to help?

Agree with peds, I had to do the same a few years ago for my rom 142, using 64bit ubuntu.

And there are many that say use sbox or rqcs for n3 cards, imho oscam is way better so stay with it.

If you read through the thread sync//wait infact both of you read through the thread again and you will both see i did mention early on it could be a build/driver issue but i was trying to break the dude in to see what his build was like and if he actually compiled it himself as it does not seem clear the member has?

The only disagreement here which should not be an issue is sbox/oscam but that is purely preference..sbox was designed for n3 oscam was not....oscam has cache but unless you 2 are running payservers then you will get enough clients on sbox so move on both of you for goodness sake!!!

When columbiana is ready and done the telnet commands i posted i will explain to the member how to install his omnikey driver properly.

MK

• follow the instruction to download the driver from the official website of omnikey and so far is working perfect.
    hopefully it stays like that,

thanks to everyone that your opinions may contribute to the solution of my problem .. this is a great forum with the help of all of you

• glad you got it working mate, you shouldn't have anymore problems from now on. Ive tested upto 7 omnikey's plugged into one system and run it for a few days without any problem.

@meekat. alright mate im not going to even debate it, each to their own, you like Sbox, most of us prefer Oscam for all our "pay servers" :rasta2bigsmoke0gf:

• I regret to say that I still have the same problem, now that installing the driver is no longer displayed as OFF if not as shown in the picture

count again my problem ...
    Oscam is working well .. there comes a time that the card stops sending CW valid user, you see the window of oscam and apparently this does not show the problem well, but is not sent cw user (not found).
    way readers and reread button 7c81f435cb24a93beacf6e.jpg and see the reader as in the picture CARDOK (not entitlements) 9b8235a486712.jpg

I have to disable and re enable the reader to make the card work again .. this can happen 1-4 times a day and I'm desperate .. I need some solution

Linux PC
    Intel Core i3
    4 GB Ram DDR3
    250 Hard Disk
    Hub USB DLink 7 Port
    Readers = Omnikey 3021 - 3121

Linux Debian 6.0.7 - 64 Bits
    Oscam SVN - 8917

############################################################
    OSCAM GLOBAL

Web interface support: yes
    Touch interface support: no
    SSL support: no
    DVB API support: no
    Anti-cascading support: no
    I***** guessing: no
    Debug mode: no
    Monitor: no
    Loadbalancing support: no
    CW Cycle Check support: yes
    LCD support: no
    LED support: no
    IPv6 support: no
    Cache exchange support: yes

camd 3.3x: no
    camd 3.5 UDP: no
    camd 3.5 TCP: no
    newcamd: yes
    CCcam: yes
    CCcam share: yes
    Pandora: no
    ghttp: no
    gbox: no
    radegast: no
    serial: no
    constant CW: no

Reader support: yes

Nagra: yes
    I*****: no - no EMM support!
    Conax: no - no EMM support!
    Cryptoworks: no - no EMM support!
    Seca: no - no EMM support!
    Viaccess: no - no EMM support!
    NDS Videoguard: no - no EMM support!
    DRE Crypt: no - no EMM support!
    TONGFANG: no - no EMM support!
    Bulcrypt: no - no EMM support!
    Griffin: no - no EMM support!
    DGCrypt: no - no EMM support!

cardreader_phoenix: no
    cardreader_internal_azbox: no
    cardreader_internal_coolapi: no
    cardreader_internal_sci: no
    cardreader_sc8in1: no
    cardreader_mp35: no
    cardreader_smargo: yes
    cardreader_pcsc: yes
    cardreader_smartreader: yes
    cardreader_db2com: no
    cardreader_stapi: no

###################################################
    OSCAM CONFIG.

[global]
    loghistorysize = 4000
    logfile = /var/log/oscam/oscam.log
    clienttimeout = 3000
    fallbacktimeout = 2200
    clientmaxidle = 0
    nice = -1
    maxlogsize = 10000
    preferlocalcards = 1
    dropdups = 1
    block_same_ip = 0
    block_same_name = 0
    usrfile = /var/log/oscam/user.log
    cwlogdir = /var/log/oscam/cw/
    emmlogdir = /var/log/oscam/emm/
    ecmfmt = c=p=s=l

[cache]
    max_time = 12
    cwcycle_check_caid = 1861

[newcamd]
    port = 9999@1861:007311
    key = 0102030405060708091011121314
    mgclient = 1

[cccam]
    port = 2560
    nodeid = 0BBBE89B10A5214A
    version = 2.0.11

[webif]
    httpport = 29000
    httpuser = xxxxx
    httppwd = xxxxx
    httprefresh = 10
    httphideidleclients = 1
    httpallowed = 10.0.0.2,10.0.0.3,10.11.11.2,0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255

##########################################################
    OSCAM SERVER

[reader]
    label = card3
    protocol = pcsc
    device = 2
    caid = 1861
    boxkey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...
    rsakey = xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.....
    ecmwhitelist = 1861@007311:89
    detect = cd
    ident = 1861:000000,007311
    group = 3
    emmcache = 1,3,2
    blockemm-unknown = 1

################################################################3
    OSCAM USER

user = card3
    pwd = 123
    description = card3
    group = 3

#################################

Thank You by Help

• @MeeKat, forget about it mate, you can do that 100 times and it wont solve the problem, I tested Debian, Ubuntu, different versions of oscam etc and nothing, it was only when I installed the original omnikey drivers from their website that fixed the problem with my N3 cards.

Colombiano, just go onto their website click on Support and Drivers and Downloads, depending on the type of operating system and omnikeys you have there will be relevant drivers for them, its just a case of going through it carefully and selecting the correct ones and I guarantee you it will solve your problem as I had the exact same problem! sometimes it would work for a couple of hours, sometimes a few minutes and others even couple of days but after installing the original omnikey drivers Ive never had a problem.

What version of omnikey drivers have you used since I'm having the same problem with my n3 card. I have tested the latest ones with Ubuntu 10.x, 12.x and now with 14.x and I got the same behavior with all version. I also have tested different versions of oscam.
    Thanks.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!