Question

There are 6 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 723 times. The last Post () by ampedef.

• Have you bookmarked the site on that page or does it just pop up randomly?
    Please explain how you get this message. Is it after you perform a search?
    If so, you could take the message literally and make your searches more specific so you get fewer more accurate search results.

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

If so, you could take the message literally and make your searches more specific so you get fewer more accurate search results.

i get exactly the same, not to bothered to be honest, its when i start to type in the address bar ''linu.....'' auto complete kicks in, and displays the same msg when i come to the site. cache maybe? just to idle to clear cache and cookies etc

when i gfoogle for llinuxsat it appears straight away as i shown you in image.then if i click on linuxsat foum again it goes to normal ist page.its just annoying and as i say it started appearing recently and only on linuxsat site

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!