**New softcam function**

There are 20 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 6,417 times. The last Post () by poorboy.

• Ive noticed the developers have added a new function which allows softcams to be loaded to the box. So ive done a bit of research and iv found the latest softcam specially made for the box. Here it is Softcam linuxsat.cw
    Mediatech 4 west next key
    RAI next keys
    Tv globo 13 east
    Orf 19 east
    Austria Sat 19 east
    B******39 east ok
    Sic international 16 east
    Ant 1 europe 39 east
    Mezzo 13 east
    12111/H/27500 Sirius 4 (4.8?E)Arqiva channels
    Disney channel 9 east 11727 v 27500

Dump by usb >Misc Files >Slect & Dump
    option number 6 Softcam.key (CCcam Plug)

Green then yellow
    done

Boycott shampoo, demand real poo

• As hooley has said above

download the softcam file from here Softcam linuxsat.cw

transfer file onto a usb stick

Dump by usb >Misc Files >Slect & Dump
    option number 6 Softcam.key (CCcam Plug)

Green then yellow
    done

new2

Dont forget to hit the thanks button!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:41_002:

Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. !! Linuxsat-Support.com cannot be held responsible for the content of any information stored or posted on this forum.

• hi guys,im having bad problems with my openbox/slybox s10,it does,nt open my diablo2 cam with the latest ipnosys 035 file,but the diablo2 works perfect in my tm6800hd,and when i tried the softcam (the last 2) the box says (no file found) has ANYONE got a firmware and softcam that actually works together,ive even tried todays softcam and same result (no file found).

• hi guys,im having bad problems with my openbox/slybox s10,it does,nt open my diablo2 cam with the latest ipnosys 035 file,but the diablo2 works perfect in my tm6800hd,and when i tried the softcam (the last 2) the box says (no file found) has ANYONE got a firmware and softcam that actually works together,ive even tried todays softcam and same result (no file found).

Latest firmware works with the latest Softcam.key, make sure the key file you want is correctly and it should upload.

latest sw here - http://linuxsat-support.com/op…rmware-openbox-s10-3.html
    key - http://linuxsat-support.com/op…ox-s9-softcam-keys-3.html

• Benkurd,
    I am having problems with .cw files. My soiftcams load ok but I've tried everything to load .cw but to no avail. My sw is 14-7-11. My box is S10.

Does it work in the latest sw? as I was looking to get PLTV on 10e.

Thanks.

• Benkurd,
    I am having problems with .cw files. My soiftcams load ok but I've tried everything to load .cw but to no avail. My sw is 14-7-11. My box is S10.

Does it work in the latest sw? as I was looking to get PLTV on 10e.

Thanks.

hello mate
    i have not try the last S\W as its not point i have one from 23.06.11 and all function working

• option 5 constant.cw
    option 7 smartcard.conf

Have ticked option 5, but still nothing.

Would loading these by rs232 work?

Have you checked by using the manage config files option to see if the file has loaded OK

Menu - Network Setup > CCcam Client Setup > Manage Config Files, select 3 Constant.cw and see if there is any enteries there?

delete all enteries and then using the following upload the file on your USB

Menu - Network Setup > CCcam Client Setup > Update files by USB, enter select Constatnt.cw press yellow button to input file.

attached is the latest cw file

• Thanks Protek,
    Yes I have checked every time I try to load, and I keep getting file not found. I have reverted back to fw 14/07 and my soft is working perfect but no cw. I tried your file but same result. Just wondering can that part of the sw be repaired/replaced as I think this may be the problem.

• hi guys,

what are the benefits or what is the softcam keys????

Kay

With the file installed, you will be able to open some more channels on certain sats (13e,19e and a few others)
    see first post in this thread for the packs it opens, that list does not include a couple of the more colourful channels on 19e.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!