Champions Hyperion v2 Complete Image

There are 79 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 16,249 times. The last Post () by championc.

• i have just loaded this firmware and tried to the judder fix by going to pkteam panel and try Actualizations download firmware but I am getting an error saying No archive on server or download error. which version of firmware should I have that stops juddering

cheers

wwe

• It should come down via the Actualizations

It should and it has before but the message I am getting no archive on server or download error?

can you help please I love this image but the juddering is a problem

cheers

wwe

• I am at the moment, i gave up with your image after 5 re-flash's and downloading 2 different images From different places.

• I used your image on a box and it upgraded great using same make box but this time no upgrade available I want to use it can you please post the upgraded image on here please cheers

wwe

• i have just loaded this firmware and tried to the judder fix by going to pkteam panel and try Actualizations download firmware but I am getting an error saying No archive on server or download error. which version of firmware should I have that stops juddering

cheers

wwe

I get the same message aswell, even when i try downloading plugins it says connection timed out. The firmware update and the plugins seem to point to pkteam.pl
    So i tried to go to the website and it seems to be down. Maybe the servers are down? I have tried a few different PK Team images and it comes up with the same message "No archive on server or download error". I know there is a 2.1v of this image on this forum but it just keeps boot cycling.

• I am at the moment, i gave up with your image after 5 re-flash's and downloading 2 different images From different places.

i have loaded this image before with no boot issiues, however I have just done another installation on a new box of the same type and I am getting the boot issues, the only thing I have done differently is that im upgrading before configuring the box now im gpoing to configure the totally then do the upgrade last. I will let you know

cheers

wwe

• i have loaded this image before with no boot issiues, however I have just done another installation on a new box of the same type and I am getting the boot issues, the only thing I have done differently is that im upgrading before configuring the box now im gpoing to configure the totally then do the upgrade last. I will let you know

cheers

wwe

yeah let me know how you get on.
    my mate has got bought an alien 2 and wants me to set it up, i will give it a test on the new box.

cheers

• i have loaded this image before with no boot issiues, however I have just done another installation on a new box of the same type and I am getting the boot issues, the only thing I have done differently is that im upgrading before configuring the box now im gpoing to configure the totally then do the upgrade last. I will let you know

cheers

wwe

I had same probs with PKT images . Tried several different ones and could not get them to load properly. Would go so far and then stop at ''starting''. Gave up and loaded HDMU without probs. Strange because I had been running PKT previously and liked the image. Fortunately for me it is now only a second box so can afford to play about with it. Going to try PKT again

• Hi championc,
    this is the first E2 image working well on my Amiko Alien2,in the last 6 months I just used Spark after too much frustration and a family furious with my toy, they just want to watch tv of course...

Anyway, one thing I could not properly fix was a frequent green screen and reboot just zapping from one channel to another. The crash log said "unhandled DVBAPI Video Event 12", or sometimes event 5, sometimes 9. It seems ok now after stopping the info bar from showing up when changing channels. Any idea of what the problem is ?

Another issue with TSmedia: if I try to update from 2.8 to 4.2 in TSmedia update menu, it will just download the ipk but no installation. If I try to install manually I get:
    spark7162:~# opkg install /tmp/*.ipk
    Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0 (4.2) to root...
    Collected errors:
    * satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0:
    * gst-plugins-ugly-cdio * gst-plugins-bad-rtmp * gst-plugins-bad-fragmented * gst-plugins-ugly-asf * gst-plugins-bad-vcdsrc * gst-plugins-bad-cdxaparse * gst-plugins-good-flv * gst-plugins-bad-mms * python-json * python-pyopenssl * librtmp0 *
    * opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-tsmedia-oe2.0.

If I just ignore it and copy the usr folder via ftp, TSmedia 4.2 starts and works normally except that after approx 1 minute any livetv (e.g. BBC on FilmON) will halt and go back to the menu. It does not happen with 2.8.
    Suggestions anyone ?

• Not sure on th TSmedia issue but might be able to help on the Green screen!

FTP in to the the box and delete the dvbapi file in the var\keys folder.

See how you get on!

• Hi Donkeyface
    thanks but if you mean oscam.dvbapi (0 bytes) I tried but the green screen is still there after 3-4 zaps. hiding the infobar still helps so I guess I have to live without it, not a big issue.

Inviato dal mio GT-P3100 con Tapatalk now Free

• Hi, I have never put image on box, please send me step by step instructions on how to install Hyperion v2 on Amiko Alien 2 (currently running hdmu, very flaky). Also i have tried to telnet onto my box, and got skarky login screen. Tried root and blank, no luck.

please help.

• master G

Added the Label Spark 7162 Backup

Spark STI 7162 Images

Download Enigma2 Images and Spark Firmware for Amiko Alien 2, Delta, Dynavision 7162, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 2, Galaxy Innovations Avatar 3, Golden Media Spark Triplex, Golden Media Spark One, Icecrypt S3700 CHD, SAB Unix Triple HD, Samsat Linux 2, Satcom 7162, Sogno Spark Triple, Startrack SRT 2020 HD Plus, Superbox Z500, Truman TOP-BOX, Truman TopBox 2 Tuner, Visionnet Falcon, Spark STI 7162 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!