Which Image? - DM800HD - 201 - 84a

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,119 times. The last Post () by shock2kuk.

• Hi Guys
    I have a Clone DM800HD SIM 201 SSL 84a with Dreamboxuk image installed. The image has become somewhat problematic of late and I wish to replace it. I would very much appreciate if someone could recommend a reliable replacement image. It would also be helpful if any recommended image provided easy access and download of oscam + cccam.

Thanks in advance for your help
    Novice999

• Its definitely a nice image. Couple of issues however, firstly when I tried to download and install the oscam+CCcam213 or CCcam 2.1.3 from the TSpanel it gives me the ......no valid infrastructure, ignoring! Not sure if this is a problem with the softcam file or the image.

I performed a software update within setup menu which completed successfully however when it rebooted some real problems started to happen. Firstly the TSpanel background pins onto the screen and wont go away until full reboot and then the box keeps freezing and then rebooting. I am absolutely certain that this is down to the software update I performed as when I reflashed the image it was fine and then when I did the update again the same problems happened.

Its a great image but I would definitely recommend that the current software update be avoided at all costs.

Thanks again guys for the help

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!