ViX - "Recordings are in progress" warning when rebooting VU+

There are 21 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 2,030 times. The last Post () by pheonix.

If i was able to replicate your issues i would be the first one to say so and i would have also created a bug report for that but i'm unable to.

It's also all good and well reporting things here and i'm thankful of that but andy does not go to any other forums so unless people send him crash reports or post them in the ViX section on the WoS forum they can get overlooked. I'm not saying we ignore those posted else where as thats not the case, but it's hard enough to track down issues as it is without being expected to read all other forums in the hope of some one posting a bug.

Point taken, Is there any way for me to generate a detailed error log when these issues arise that would have usefull information about the bug?
    For example would there have been a way to find out exactly what conflict was causing this to be displayed:

Recording(s) are in progress or coming up in a few seconds!
    Really reboot now?
    no
    yes

All your problems have been solved countless times before so try the search box before you post!!
    Please do not Request help by PM, use the main forum so Everyone can benefit from the answers.

• Point taken, Is there any way for me to generate a detailed error log when these issues arise that would have usefull information about the bug?
    For example would there have been a way to find out exactly what conflict was causing this to be displayed:

Activate Debug logs that should hopefully capture whats going on, once activated you will need to reboot the box.

be aware that if you set the logs save location to the HDD activating debug logs will prevent the HDD from sleeping as it is writing to the file all the time. I save mine to a mounted USB stick, this also means that they are not lost if the image goes tits up. you may also want to go through the logs generated and remove certain private info pertaining to your server if you wish to before submitting the logs.

last thing we are aware of a issue preventing users from submitting logs via the logs manager, this is a known bug and is being looked into.

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

VU+ SOLO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!