After info please

There are 5 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 532 times. The last Post () by mach1.

• Hello, never tried a vu+duo before, can anyone tell me if theres any known bad bugs in them? also can i playback a recording while the program is still recording smoothly? and do all timers works ok?

Thanks guys Bob.

• The Duo has to be the most stable receiver I have ever had. The only issue I ever had with it is occasionally it stuck on starting during a full restart. Not sure what caused that - possible the bootloader was corrupted because if I remember I reflashed it and it improved.

If I take a while to respond, you can see why.....

:red:

• Hello, never tried a vu+duo before, can anyone tell me if theres any known bad bugs in them? also can i playback a recording while the program is still recording smoothly? and do all timers works ok?

Thanks guys Bob.

The only major issue with the Duo is the memory leak associated with the newer kernel 3.1.1 images. It's totally hit and miss as to whether or not yours will be affected, but if it is you must use plugins such as cacheflush and others to regurally flush the ram, otherwise the box is almost unusable.

Also worth pointing out that neither of my two duo's are affected but I know plenty that are.

Yes you can watch recordings while still recording just fine and timers work perfectly for me too.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

OpenViX on Twitter @0penViX

• Vu+ duo works fine mate and all other vu+ series better than dreambox since years..

Vu+ Ultimo Vu+ Solo2 Vu+ Solo 4K Gigablue X1 Gigablue Quad Plus Wetekplay Wetek Core...
    4m , 2m motorized, 95 diseq usals ....

VU+ DUO PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!