Configuring Remote buttons with VTI 6

There are 3 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,167 times. The last Post () by hija31.

• Hi all I am trying to change a few buttons on the remote for my duo2 using the vti 6 image. I am only wanting to change a few. With previous images using multiquick button worked fine. I am wanting to get the epg button simple press to bring up cool tv guide. However it is simply refusing to change from it current function.

Is there a way to manually change button function in the config files?

Cheers

John

I am wanting to get the epg button simple press to bring up cool tv guide.

To do that you don't need to change any configuration files just open Cool TV Gude Setup) in plugins panel.
    Click yellow button on remote.
    Go to " Starte Cool Info Guide mit Info/EPG Taste" and change it to yes.

This works fine on BH image and I don't use multiquick button .
    All the changes that I wanted to make on remote buttons mapping I've done manually in the kaymap.xml in /usr/share/enigma2.

P.S.
    Don't change keymap.xml if you don't know what you are doing, because you'll get green screen.

• Hi I will take a look but I dont think that works for the VTI image. At the present I have changed the teletext button to bring up cool tv guide. I am sure I have come accross this problem before with VTI.

Cheers

John

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!