Connect TV with hdmi and Scart (or chinch )

There are 4 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,311 times. The last Post () by puma303.

• Hello All. i hope you can help me.

I have a new Amiko Alien sdh 8900. i have flash the last available
    version of HDMU Enigma2 Image, all works fine. i have only one problem.

my screen resolution is at 576, so i have my hdmi cable to my tv and the
    scart or chinch to my video transmitter (so i can look tv in my
    bethroom).

on Enigma 2 boot i cant use the video transmitter, because the scart or
    chinch dont working. When i boot at spark all works fine.

do you have any idea?

• i heard scart doesnt work on enigma 2

i have same problem, i put hdmi and scart on my alien 1 arp - scart (avi1) doesnt work... :(

I don't invite this sh!t, It just comes to me. I run, It runs after me...

• Scart does work on E2 , need to alter video settings to scart output, I use it on HDMU for a tv i have upstairs connected by scart, when watching in Living room on HD tv i always switch it back as it affects the menu display.

• I do not know if it's me or are you out of the chorus to have the defective box. My Amiko Alien shd 8900 carrying HDMU runs quietly. I have connected both the scart to video transmitter and hdmi on TV and i set the scart socket, I also see the TV connected to the HDMI (but with the quality of the scart)

Spark STI 7111 Support

Support for ADOH R1, Amiko Alien SHD 8900, Amiko Alien Mini, Goldmaster HD 1200, Golden Media 990 CR HD PVR Spark LX, Golden Media Spark Reloaded, Edision Argus Pingulux, Edision Argus Pingulux Plus, Galaxy Innovations GI S, SAB Unix F+ Solo, Dynavision Spark, Dynavision Spark Plus, Fulan Spark I+, Truman Premier 1+, Samsat Linux 1, Startrack SRT 2020 HD, FullHD FH 2020 HD, Yumatu Spark, Visionnet Hammer, Visionnet Fireball, Superbox S750, Sogno Spark Revolution, Spark STI 7111 Receivers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!