CCcam Enabled & Active But No Channels

There are 8 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 3,258 times. The last Post () by Matt.S.

• After a while learning how to FTP from VUCC I'm having problems with my CCcam.
    I installed CCcam from somewhere in the the TS Panel.
    I was able to FTP Autobouquets from VUCC to my receiver & I can see the channels in their different categories.
    All I can get is Free To Air, but no other channel will come on.
    I have a CCcam on my PC which will work on my Openbox, but I decided to switch to a Vu Duo because of its two tuners & more features.
    I can FTP this CCcam.cfg to my receiver & I can see it in the receiver in etc.
    When I select it I can see my Cline info including its numbers, but there are no prompts as to how to enable it.
    I'm obviously missing a step somewhere.
    I installed CCcam 2.3.0 on an Openvix image & its says active & there is a green tick alongside it.
    I even restarted the receiver to no avail.
    I also tried to do a scan selecting Northern Ireland settings but everytime I do this the receiver encounters a software problem & restarts.
    Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

• Official Post

You need the correct CCCam config for the image you are using, So blackhole and Openvix may use differant ones.
    Once installed you will then need to edit the cccam.cfg file with your details.
    What used to work on your openbox you need to forget about. Welcome to the world of linux.
    Why not try one of the backup images on here.....

• You need the correct CCCam config for the image you are using, So blackhole and Openvix may use differant ones.
    Once installed you will then need to edit the cccam.cfg file with your details.
    What used to work on your openbox you need to forget about. Welcome to the world of linux.
    Why not try one of the backup images on here.....

just for the record, there is no difference in the CCcam.cfg between any image except for the path.....
    try CCcam 2.1.3 ,if you have ts panel already ,then download it from our addons,
    if not then download directly from the image feeds..
    then add your info ...lines,etc,,,,
    as for the channel scanning, disable the autobouquets,then scan or ftp over the most recent .xml

• CCcam.cfg is not all in lower case is it on the box? this caught me out once. FTP onto the box, and make sure it's CCcam.cfg, not cccam.cfg. !

• CCcam.cfg is not all in lower case is it on the box? this caught me out once. FTP onto the box, and make sure it's CCcam.cfg, not cccam.cfg. !

Yeah, I have that sent to the receiver the way you said.
    I then go into TS Panel and I can find it in etc.
    I select it and the info is there, something like N: tv.*********.com followed by the numbers which is my cline.
    I don't know what to do after this as there are no prompts.

• I have tried different images.
    I'm at this all day & evening & I got nowhere.
    I installed 2.3.0 & 2.2.1, but no joy.
    The Image I have at the moment is bm750.
    I'm having no luck with this either.

VU+ DUO 2 PVR Ready Linux Enigma2 Receiver Full HD 1080p

Download VUPlus Images and Enigma2 Team Support from Black Hole, OpenATV, OpenBH, Open Black Hole, OpenDroid, OpenESi, OpenHDF, OpenLD, OpenPLi, OpenSPA, OpenViX, Open Vision, PKT Hyperion, PurE2, SatDreamGR, VTi.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!