disable auto-update of channel list

There are 2 replies in this Thread which was already clicked 1,566 times. The last Post () by natmica.

• Hi, everyday at 4am, my vu+ solo (blackhole 1.7.9) does an automatic channel list update. During this update, if i press a button on my remote control, it doesnt work, so i just have to stay watching the same channel with the same volume etc. So I was wondering how can i stop this everyday-update from being done. the update is one done by vhannibal, since it says vhannibal motor settings on the screen during the update. Thanks

• it has to be a 3rd party plugin that you have installed to update chanel lists..so look for that in menu-plugins..
    or could it be the epg listing is being updated ????then go into crossepg and change the time...
    either ways this only takes a few minutes to update and as its 4am as you say,it would be the perfect time to go make a cuppa!!!!
    BH 179 is a little behind the image versions but if its to your liking ,,then enjoy...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!