Which logs should I look at?

• Hi all,

Set up 2 Ultimos on network (no reshares) and the picture on client freezes for about 7-8 seconds every 10 mins or so on both WAN and LAN, not channel sensitive (though FTAs are OK). There are 2 different cards being read.

The configs are all fine (oscam + cccam) - I've spent days on this and have tried about a dozen different configs floating around the interwebs.

Do I need to access the webif of the client box at the precise moment the glitch happens, or is there another log I should be looking at (if so, what's the name so I can find the path)? If this wouldn't be in a log, then I need to start buying new lan adapters and modems at both ends and see if that works...

EDIT- sorry just found that since my last config change it freezes once every hour or so at most (not minutes as it used to), so may still be a setup issue or just par for the course? But if you could tell me what to look for in a log anyway that would be great (for future reference if nothing else).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!